Commercial Lines Insurance AgentAdd to Favourites
Summit Insurance Group is looking for a Commercial Lines Insurance Agent to maintain a book of business, cross sell existing clients as coverage is needed, and cultivate new clients.
Summit Insurance, a family run business, is a growing Independent Insurance Agency in the Huntersville/Lake Norman area focusing on Property & Casualty insurance and an award-winning industry leader since since 1995.
Summit Insurance’s primary focus is being the best they can be for their clients and would expect any prospective employee to feel the same. New recruits will benefit from extensive training program and being surrounded by a close knit experienced team, setting them up for success and future growth in the industry. Veteran sales personnel will benefit from:
- having a suite of options to meet to the client's needs, so you don't have refer the sale to another agent.
- high income potential
- generous benefits
- and a rock star team surrounding you
The Commercial Licensed Insurance Sales Agent will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Cultivates relationships with business owners and markets for business-to- business opportunities.
- Out in the field everyday meeting prospects and getting in front of decision makers
- Completes applications to appropriate insurance carriers.
- Identifies exposure to loss and recommends appropriate coverages.
- Prepares insurance proposals and binds coverage.
- Has a dedicated CSR to handle daily file work, so the agent can write new business in the field.
- Performs mid-term policy reviews on clients.
- Renews business to perpetuate the process again.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years sales experience
- Active Property and Casualty License, preferred, but will train unlicensed proven sales professional
- Effective cold calling experience
- Good computer skills
- Analytical skills
- Must have good phone etiquette
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent time management skills
- College degree or equivalent
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task proficiently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous work ethic
- Proactive customer service excellence
- Highly motivated sales professional that enjoys the thrill of the hunt
- Personal integrity where customer's best interest is top priority
- base salary plus commissions to start
- Medical Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Sick / Vacation time available
- Structured training period available for all new hires
Offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check
108 North Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078