Senior Project ManagerAdd to Favourites
AMTdirect, a leading financial software company that is experiencing significant growth, is looking to expand their team in Cornelius with a top notch Project Managers.
The Senior Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure the client relationship with AMTdirect is a positive experience. The position will require successfully managing all assigned Clients by translating Clients’ business requirements into detailed project plans and scopes of work, and coordinating necessary project resources. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: coordinating with the Client and AMTdirect’s internal resources to fulfill all the requirements of a given project, which may include: project/resource planning, client interviews, abstraction, data integration, module setup (accounting, project manager, facility manager, etc.), custom reporting and custom development; and assist and support others in the achievement of AMTdirect’s and/or department’s goals. There are no supervisory responsibilities.
- Previous Project Management role with delivery accountability in a matrix environment
- Enterprise Software Package Implementation Experience (vs. custom built solutions from “scratch”)
- 3+ years of Professional Services experience – client facing, ideally with large Enterprise customers
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Software company or Professional Services/Management Consulting background
- Experience working for a dynamic & growing company
- 10+ years of professional experience with 3+ years in Project Management role
- Industry background in Finance, Accounting and/or Real Estate
- PMP Certification or equivalent
To perform this job successfully, an employee MUST be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform. This role carries opportunity for advancement in your skills, within the company, and to accelerate your career long-term. Competitive compensation and benefit package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, disability, quarterly company sponsored events, gym membership reimbursement, and casual dress code every day. Offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check.
AMTdirect is revolutionizing real estate management and are looking for innovative team members to take them to the next level. More than 20 years ago, the founders, Scott and Dan Schubert, set out to address problems corporate real estate professionals encounter every day. As veteran industry professionals, Scott and Dan brought industry insight from years of experience in real estate management and accounting. AMTdirect's company culture reflects its mission to do something amazing for their customers, the company, the community, and team members every day.
17039 Kenton Dr #200, Cornelius, NC 28031