Customer Success ManagersAdd to Favourites
AMTdirect, a leading financial software company that is experiencing significant growth, is looking to expand their team in Cornelius with Customer Success Managers. At AMTdirect, our business revolves around our customers. Our goal is not just to provide superior real estate management software, but also a world-class customer experience. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you are the primary advocate for each customer, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across AMTdirect to accelerate adoption of AMTdirect within each customer. You will work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers’ defined goals and objectives. You will also provide guidance on platform best practices to help customers get the most value from their AMTdirect solution. The role’s primary responsibilities are to:
- Ensure that each customer has achieved maximum value from the AMTdirect solution
- Manage customer renewals and retention
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Engage in multi-level relationship management
- Maximize feature adoption
The ideal candidate will be as passionate about AMTdirect solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer. He/she will have customer success or account management experience, understand what it takes to manage enterprise software (preferably in a SaaS environment), be well-versed in the AMTdirect product and cross team coordination, have experience building lasting relationships with customers and be a strategic thinker. The position reports to the Chief Customer Officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as customers’ lead point of contact and a subject matter expert for AMTdirect products and services, ensuring customers understand how to deliver value to their organization via AMTdirect
- Handle overall responsibility for managing the customer’s success using AMTdirect
- Build and manage relationships with key client stakeholders by establishing trust and rapport with client leadership, operational managers and application end-users
- Deliver outstanding service and problem resolution to our customers
- Ensure customers within your portfolio renew their contract with AMTdirect (retain >97% ARR). Negotiate contract terms and prepare contract amendments accordingly
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within account(s), upselling both software and services, and driving usage and adoption of the AMTdirect application
- Maintain records of key phone calls, emails and other customer interactions in Netsuite (AMTdirect’s CRM system)
- Assist in the development of success plans for customers that outline critical success factors, metrics for success, identify potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Monitor customer’s adoption of AMTdirect via formal account reviews with customer leaders. Provide monthly status reports to AMTdirect leadership illustrating customers’ overall business and product needs
- Develop customers who share best practices and act as sales references
- Identify and drive internal marketing opportunities, including feature promotion, service offerings, customer success webinars, video creation, annual conference instruction, etc.
- Understand client wants/needs and work with Product Management team to suggest, design, and deliver product enhancements and solutions
To perform this job successfully, an Employee MUST be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility. The specifications listed below are representative of the abilities, knowledge and skills also needed. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable Employees with disabilities to perform.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of experience in customer service/success, account management or related experience
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills
- Ability to achieve results by communicating action plans for customers in large organizations
- Experience analyzing trends and customer metrics and delivering recommendations
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution, including conflict negotiation
- Ability to present on-site live meetings and virtual webinars to large groups of people
- High energy and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- A combination of education and work experience may be considered
This role carries opportunity for advancement in your skills, within the company, and to accelerate your career long-term. Competitive compensation and benefit package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, disability, quarterly company sponsored events, gym membership reimbursement, and casual dress code every day.
Offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check.
AMTdirect is revolutionizing real estate management and are looking for innovative team members to take them to the next level. More than 20 years ago, the founders, Scott and Dan Schubert, set out to address problems corporate real estate professionals encounter every day. As veteran industry professionals, Scott and Dan brought industry insight from years of experience in real estate management and accounting. AMTdirect's company culture reflects its mission to do something amazing for their customers, the company, the community, and team members every day.
17039 Kenton Dr #200, Cornelius, NC 28031