Commercial Insurance Customer Service RepresentativeAdd to Favourites
Summit Insurance Group is looking for a licensed Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative. While this position is centered more on servicing our existing clients, the ability to cross-sell to prospective clients is also important.
Summit Insurance, a family run business, is a growing Independent Insurance Agency in the Huntersville/Lake Norman area focusing on Property & Casualty insurance and an award-winning industry leader since 1995.
Summit Insurance’s primary focus is being the best they can be for their clients and would expect any prospective employee to feel the same. New recruits will benefit from extensive training program and being surrounded by a close knit experienced team, setting them up for success and future growth in the industry.
The Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Completes applications to appropriate carriers
- Follows up to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies.
- Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements and other related items; verifies their accuracy; forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence.
- Prepares summaries of insurance
- Schedules and proposes according to agency procedures.
- Reviews audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections, as needed, between client and carrier.
- Verifies policy and policy change information, facilitating corrections when necessary.
- Identifies exposure to loss and recommends appropriate coverages
- Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims, facilitates prompt response from carrier staff and follows up on claims status according to agency procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Two years commercial insurance customer service experience
- Active Property and Casualty License
- College degree
- Must live within 25 miles of the office
- Personal integrity where customer's best interest is top priority
- Proactive customer service excellence
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment
- Impeccable follow through
- Ability to cross sell
- Analytical skills
- Must have good phone etiquette
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task proficiently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous work ethic
- Good computer skills
- Experience with AMS360 insurance management program
- $35,000 - $50,000 based on experience
- Generous Medical Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA
- Sick / Vacation time available
- Structured training period available for all new hires
Offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check
108 North Statesville Rd, Huntersville, NC 28078