Accounting ConsultantsAdd to Favourites
AMTdirect, a leading financial software company that is experiencing significant growth, is looking to expand their team in Cornelius with a top notch Accounting Consultants.
The Accounting Consultant role will be responsible for implementing and providing accounting consulting services to our customers on our SaaS software platform. This person will need to have in depth accounting knowledge and experience in multiple accounting applications including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accrual Accounting, General Ledger and Journal Entries. Real Estate accounting experience a plus. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: work with company project managers to evaluate customer’s accounting needs, develop accounting module implementation plans, consult with customers on best practices on accounting modules/functions, setup and implement customer’s data and processes into the AMTdirect software platform, ensure high customer satisfaction and assist and support others in the achievement of department’s goals. There are no supervisory responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Accounting Consultant is expected to:
- Have an extensive understanding of general accounting principles
- Understand and communicate complex customer accounting issues
- Implement accounting modules/functions within the AMTdirect platform
- Have working knowledge of various accounting regulations including FASB 13, FASB 842, IFRS 16, etc.
- Understand disclosure reporting requirements and how they relate to the implementation of AMTdirect
- Have the ability to work effectively in cross functional teams
- Demonstrate financial analytical skills
- Have communication skills which include the ability to understand and convert complex financial and accounting matters into simple and easy to understand terms for our customers and internal team members
- 5+ years corporate accounting experience
- Must be a CPA
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting
- 5+ years using Accounting Software packages – SAP, Lawson, Oracle, QuickBooks, NetSuite, Sage, etc.
- Real Estate accounting a plus
- FASB 842 and IFRS 16 experience a plus
- 5+ years of financial disclosure reporting experience
- A combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Strong Excel and spreadsheet experience
To perform this job successfully, an employee MUST be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform.
This role carries opportunity for advancement in your skills, within the company, and to accelerate your career long-term. Competitive compensation and benefit package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, disability, quarterly company sponsored events, gym membership reimbursement, and casual dress code every day.
Offers of employment are contingent on passing a background check.
AMTdirect is revolutionizing real estate management and are looking for innovative team members to take them to the next level. More than 20 years ago, the founders, Scott and Dan Schubert, set out to address problems corporate real estate professionals encounter every day. As veteran industry professionals, Scott and Dan brought industry insight from years of experience in real estate management and accounting. AMTdirect's company culture reflects its mission to do something amazing for their customers, the company, the community, and team members every day.
17039 Kenton Dr #200, Cornelius, NC 28031